cars for sale

I have two cars for sale:

87 GLI 5spd, red, 150k miles.  excellent mechanicals, good paint and int.
It's been my wifes daily driver for two years and has been really good to us.
 $2000 or best offer.

86 Jetta 2dr  5spd 9A close ratio out of a scirocco, approx. 150k, GLi rear
wing, and Fuba, 4 good snow tires and six teardrop wheels,  everything has
been upgraded to gli specs, except rear brakes and cylinder head, and I'll
include a Gti cylinder head.  $900 or best offer.

I'm in the western new york (Buffalo) area.  716.887.2989

Cheers

Greg f