Re: west coast invades Waterfest!

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Ok it's now official.. the west coast WILL be
> represented, at least in human
> form - Mr. TBerk and myself will be making the trip
> eastward to the show.
> Thanks to a buttload of Delta Skymiles I've amassed,
> we'll be traveling the
> best way - for free!  :D

Woo hoo!!!!

Flyin' into Rochester?

> So which hotel is everybody staying at??  I gots to get a
> rez made for us
> ASAP, hopefully I can still get one...

The Fairfield Ramada...    check the link from Rapid Parts
for the phone number.

See you guys there!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'87 & '88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.