Re: A/C questions. And Julie Macfarlane! mk2

Ok, I just went out and sprung for a gauge figuring I better do this
right, and if I get another car chances are I will need to do some A/c
work to it at some point... or am I just rationalizing buying another
tool.. hmm.. anyways, I'm only getting 50 psi at the lowside and 50 psi
at the high side by the condenser.... what gives? I'm pretty clueless
when it comes to A/C work, but I get the basic principles of it. The
bentley also doesn't say much at all about the a/c system in our cars...