I need a bbs wheel any suggestions

Hi everyone,

I need some help.  I am refinishing a set of bbs rims.
 I have one that is beyond repair.  I need to find a
new one but can't.  Does any one have one laying
around?  Or know of a place I can call to find one?  I
have tried and had no luck at all.
I did manage to find 1 and an opnoxious price but it
didn't have a center cap.  Does anyone have one of
these lying around?  these are for the 2pc gti style.
yea I know those are the soft ones... I would give up
except I have 3 rims done and they look good.  any
info appreciated.

Tony