overhaul

well as you can read fromt eh title i am workign on one of my cars, so i
can venture out into the world and see soem more of this country,
so the story goes luike this
i got this 76.5 scirocco and it needed new brakes adn suspension and a
little help under the  hiood, so i decide to go out and buy a whole
bunch of parts to slap ion my ride, so here is the list....
got a set of brand new 10,1 inch brakes (ate power disc and pbr metal
masters)
new read drums soon to be discs as soon as i get the rear axel....
new tie rods assembly,
brand new bilsteins sports allteh way around
ion the front i have a set of suspension techinique springs thatdave
fertal hooked me up with , and in teh rear are a set of neuspeed, sport
springs from b honnold,
i also have a 1.8 8v   high compression motor with arp head studs, adn a
drake cam, intake on it already and european igniton system, so i think
the car is ready to go all i have to to do is put the motor in
last night i started mty endevor at about 800 pm adn worked thru the
night till abotu 600 this mrongin ,the onyl thing i have not done is put
the motor and trans inteh car, so i will hope to have the 7y done this
week! adn be drivign it around liea bat out of hell, at at least i knwo
i can stop on a diem with the car...
oh yeah she also has got a new set of gti tarantula wheels with some
nitto radials......
i willhave pics soon
jonas