Euro Light fixin's

List,

Ok, i have just sent a check out to Dirk in Germany for a used set of Euro
lights and orange turn signals.  I know about the procedure on scirocco.org
to get em all wired up with relays.  My question is, where do i get the
supplys to wire them up properly?  I havent looked at the procedure lately
so im not shure of where to get them, or what part number the relays are??
I am figuring that i can get the wiring, and connections at my local stereo
store, and find a piece of wood laying around the house.  anything else im
missing?  I know that this has been coverd over and over, but waht is the
best bulbs to use in the lights?  How exactly are they supposed to be wired
up, are the inners just driving lights that go off when you turn high beems
on?  Thanks.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)