Re: Another scirocco break in/theft.

What I don't understand is why people don't know, when they go to break
into VW's:
	1. There were only like 40 keys from '74-'92 - collecting them all
isn't that hard (but I guess this would take too long for a theif)
	2. Breaking into a VW requires a couple of screwdrivers, 10
seconds, and you don't damage anything but the door handle. If *I* were a
VW theif, I'd do a better job (laugh)
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi