Once again, a scirocco break in/theft.

In March my 'Rocco was sitting in outside storage waiting for it's new
engine to be bought, and it got broken into.  I had long since taken my
face off my CD player, and had it safely at home with me.  But the
morons thought it was in the glove box, 'cause they tried to pop the
door lock (with very minor damage and no success), so they broke the
passenger side window.  Popped open the locked glove box (to see if it
was in there), with luckily no damage.  So I was just out a passenger
side window.  These guys musta been bright to think something valuable
was left in a car in storage!
I tell ya, some peoples kids....

Nate
'84 8v