Re: Once again, a scirocco break in/theft.

Last June, mine was in the body shop getting the rear end fixed after yet
another uninsured motorist decided to involve me in a game of "automotive
billiards".   While in the shop, someone went into it and removed the 7
year old am/fm cassette and thumpin' 5 1/2 inch speakers!(?)  There was
no forced entry, and to top it all off, the body shop tried to return the
car to me like there was nothing wrong with it!  Never mind the fact that
you had to push the dangling center console out of the way to get to the
ignition...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta