Re: And the result....

At 8:09 PM -0400 6/18/00, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:
>So... how did it go the next morning? Did I miss a post telling us all
>about it? (I may well have, I'm kindof a dumbass that way).
>	-Josiah

Well, still no start.  It turned over, there's spark, there is gas in
the cylinders, but no vroom.

I've played with the distributor timing, but nothing.

I have a few things to check:
-Am I actually getting fuel out of the injectors when starting?
-Could I possibly have had the head installed 180 degrees out of
phase? ie. when the spark fires, the EXHAUST valves are opening.

Anyone know if this is possible, and if so, is there an easy way to
tell w/o retiming the head?  Don't want to mess with that if I don't
have to.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |