Re: side trim removal

I haven't done this particular mod but...  To get the foam and glue crap off
the inside of my hood, I used 3M adhesive remover and a plastic 2.5" putty
knife.  It worked great and didn't harm the paint.  This was, however,
original paint.

HTH.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Only realize the truth...There is no spoon"