Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

 >Another funny thing I come across quite often is people buying cheap used
>cars bitching about what a POS it is. Duh, you pay $500 and you expect a
>trouble free car for the rest of your life?

Exactly.  This should have been a warning to all the sorry people who bought
Yugos too.  I mean, how much do you want to pay for a car and expect it to
run?

Bottom line is, buy pretty much any used car, chances are, it's gonna need
some work.

I don't know if I'm making any sense here, I'm kinda drunk. Marie drunk????
Nawwwwww!