Re: Used car costs...

Heh. I bought my '87 GLI for $400, have put $0 into it, drove it for four
months, and I'm selling it next week for $900. Now that's a good deal : )
I also bought an '86 8v once for $200, replaced a transmission seal and
sold it for $1000 two weeks later. And one time, at band camp...
	-Josiah

'87 GLi
'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah