Re: '80 in my future?

The sunroof could be factory.  If I remember correctly, the vw sunroof was
pop out glass.  Also, be sure to check the floor by the driver's seat.
That's where my mk1 rotted out in addition to the rocker panels.  For $150
though, if it's not in terrible shape, I'd grab it.

BTW. Is it an 's'?

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Try to realize the truth...There is no spoon"