Anyone need a AC compressor?

Hey does anyone need a good used AC compressor? I've got one that I just
pulled less than a month ago, it had a full charge and produced a nice clean
cold breeze. I posted it on the Vortex but nobody wanted it, giving away
at $25 plus shipping. Hate to throw it away but its not doing me much good
taking up shelf space-

Dean

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.