Re: VW Show: Volktoberfest in PA

This sounds like a show I just might be able to make driving from the DC
Metro area.  I  never make it to any of these shows so I am going to make an
effort to attend this one.  I hope to finally meet some other listers and
put some faces to names to all of you crazy VW enthusiasts.  I probably
won't make it to this years fest as I should be moving to Phoenix AZ around
that time (yes, I'm on my knees praying for sunny weather and no snow).
Last show before I head to the southwest.  Anyone in the DC metro want to
try and meet up for the drive up that would be great.  I was just in Calisle
PA a couple of weekends ago the for the big Ford Nationals.  Yes, I said
Ford.  Sorry everyone, but I do have another love which is a 1969 428 Mach 1
(can you say cubic inches) which I will be looking for when I get to AZ.
Happy motoring...

Rob
88 16v