Non A/C waterpump pulley (was: 50 mm Intake Just Arrived)

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:31:35 -0400,thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> > > Kevin and Peter, I'm REALLY interested in that non A/C bracket.
> > Can you guys hook me up?  If the waterpump pulley is different, I'll
>need
> > that too.
> >
> > I JUST shitcanned the guy's number yesterday or thereabouts.  But
> > wait!  It's still my sent mail file from last week..
> >
> > ta-daa.. here 'tis:  Bill, 714-960-1166 (or 1160, I had a hard time
> > reading my own writing).
> >
> > Good luck!
>
>Yeah, Bill's number is 714.960.1160.
>
>The water pump pulley is definitely different.
>
>He's asking $75, btw.

If the "non A/C" waterpump pulley is a very deeply dished version of
the 8v waterpump pulley, I have one I'd sell pretty cheap.  It's
absolutely brand-new, straight from VWP.  It is too deeply offset to
use on a non A/C waterpump.

I can get a picture of it, or maybe the part # from my VWP invoice.

LMK.  I'll be gone all weekend, but can do it Monday.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |