RE: Done with VW's, I've had it.

	I get pretty disgusted with mine as well. I do understand how you feel. All
of my friends drive newer, cleaner and better performing machines. I have
spent over $1400 on this thing (with the mistake of Monroe Muffler &
Bakes...).
	But in the end, on a good clear day when it runs just right, it sounds good
and my blood gets hot? No, I couldn't just get one of the run of the mill
cars out on the road.
	I own a car that takes some maintenance, but then again, so do I.
	These guys saved me the cost of another car, or replacing the engine with
the suggestion of changing the injector seals. Who knows what yours might
need.
	If you do decide toi seel it. You can always have the memory of it.