Power Windows -NOT- in the Bentley!

Much to my distress, my recent PW failure led me to search for a possible
cause. Not only are there not ANY info in the Bentley about the PW
system, but there's not even a reference to them in any way either,
anywhere.

(VWoA P/N: LVP 800-104. "80-84" A1's and its red.)

OK, so the deal is im rolling down my drivers window and the passenger
window at the same time. Just as the drivers window hits bottom, the
passenger window stops about 3" from being rolled down. Kind of acted
like a fuse blew. No biggie I thought. So I get home and check the fuse
panel, all the fuses are good. Then as I checked thru the relays, I
discover that NONE of the relays on the panel are for the power windows.

So, without having to tear apart the wiring system to trace the wiring
from the door, anybody know WTF? Hidden fuse somewhere, Inline fuse??

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!