Re: New 16v Key! FREE retumbling

Why not just pull the individual brass pieces out and rearrange them to
match the new key?  No filing should be necessary...  I have done several
cars this way, and only had to raid a different lock once.  The brass pieces
are all the same, except the slot in is a different position.  It's kinda
like a puzzle

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm