Car Audio

Hey all.

This is pretty off topic, but does apply to cars, and
probably to some of you.

I just picked up an 800w 4ch amp off an auction site
for $65.  Brand new, cooling fan, etc.
I got some 10" subs for ~$9ea (yes, $9)
I also picked up a 500mhz AMD PC for under $400. (I
can't build one that cheap)

This site rocks for car audio deals.  I know that some
of you are as jaded towards Ebay as I am, so I thought
I'd throw a link out there

http://www.ubid.com

I don't work for them, or get money if you click on
the link.  They have overstock and refurbished items
direct from the manufacturer.  Not as much stuff as
Ebay, but lots more potential for good deals.

=====
Mark
If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/