Re: Site update (more photos)

I think offset is a HUGE factor.  My 195/50/15s rub big time.  tommorrow I
will be rolling the fenders to stop this problem and avoid any more damage I
can do to the tires.

BTW my wheels are offset ET24.  I think stock is ET38.....so that's 14mm
difference there, plus the wider tire ads 5mm, so that would be 19mm further
out on each wheel

Casey
84 Roc

> Mark Mages wrote:
>
> > I get a rub on 195 50x15 if I hit a bump at the exact
> > same moment I am cornering all the way right.
>
> For the record.. 195/50/15's here, riding under H&R Sports/Bilstein
Sports,