Re: Site update (more photos)

I get a rub on 195 50x15 if I hit a bump at the exact
same moment I am cornering all the way right.

Hopefully when I replace the steering gear, I can
correctly center the rack so that won't happen.  Too
many bad alignments by NTB before I bought it I guess.

Mark

--- Ian Overholt <ioverholt@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 195/50-15's should have no rubbing problems on a
> 40mm lowered suspension.  I
> have 205/50-15's and I think my wheel offset is a
> little different from what
> it should be.  I get a little rubbing on the splash
> guards when I corner
> hard.
>
> Ian Overholt
> '88 16v
> '78 Champagne Edition

=====
Mark
If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/