RE: gas prices in Chicago - WTF's up with that??

A guy at work said he heard something about a government investigation into
gas prices in the midwest.  He said from what he heard, the prices here are
considerably higher than the rest of the country, and the investigation
would be to determine if there is any price fixing going on.  Of course, I'm
sure there's none of that.  The oil companies, like everyone else trying to
make a profit, are much more ethical than that...

Another guy at work goes to visit his parents in Illinois, and he always
comes back talking about the fact that although Illinois charges a higher
tax on gas than Indiana, for some odd reason the prices are always higher
here.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco 8V
'70 Bug - Hibernating