FS 16V body kit 90% complete $100

Alright guys my success ratio selling parts here is far greater than the
website. I have one large item left that would like to have out of my garage:
16V body kit, missing only the left front fender arch, and the two thin
door strips. All other pieces are in excellent condition. both front and
rear aprons, the remaing three fender arches, and both side skirts. Kit
is red. $100 for all plus shipping. Somebody snatch this up please, thats
a great deal.

Thanks,

Dean
dfutrell@hushmail.com
503-329-9499

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.