Re: gas prices in Chicago - WTF's up with that??

Yeah, in Estonia 1 liter of gasoline cost 3EEK (0.19$)
three years ago and I considered this as too much,
because 7 years ago it cost ten times less. 0.30EEK (0.02$)
but now it costs 11EEK (0,80$). So it costs me around 35$
to fill up my tank. So you guys are lucky. Coz my salary
is only 500$ a month. And I also have to pay rent and
phonebills etc. coz I'm living on my own now. Could you
imagine spenting 1/4 of your salary to gasoline just to
go to work and back and take money from extra savings
when you want to go to a longer trip something like 600
km (this is the longest you can have in Estonia).

Lauri complainig again!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!

BTW! 500$ is a good salary in Estonia average is around
280$