new 85 rocco...

well i just bought another scirocco, which brings me up to 3 and i go to
pick up # 4 in a couple days, couple a questions, on the 85 i jsut got i
tryed to start it and all it would do is turn over so i tested for spark, no
spark, so i tested coil no spark out of coil, just wodering what i should
look for to figure out why coil isnt getting juice, and i also didnt hear
the fuel pump turn on, arent they ussually pretty noticible..?
also if anyone has a set of front turn signal lenses for an 85 they would
like to get rid of for cheap let me know i need some..

Chris Cavitt
Portland,Or
'79 S (soon to be 16v)
'80 beater