Re: gas prices in my town - WTF's up with that??

You guys try http://www.priceline.com yet?  I still haven't gotten
around to getting the card, but it might help out at least a little.  $2
a gallon is just crazy.  If we start paying as much for gas as Germans
do, I want the German salary and the buttload of holidays they get too.
:-)

-Mike