Re: gas prices in my town - WTF's up with that??

Try living in a "tourist" town. Every year, twice a year, we get
bombarded with idiots that come to see the mountain leaves come in or
change color. These stupid f$&%s will STOP on the interstate and get out
to take pictures of the scenery. AND!!!!!!! our gas prices go up .10 -
.15 so the local gas stations can gouge both the tit heads that congest
our streets and the residents alike. WTF is that about?

Pissed as usual,
Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!