1988 Scirocco 16v For Sale

1988 16v Scirocco Scirocco, white, 85k miles, bone stock.  Cracked dash, small hole in drivers seat.
This car has cloth interior.  Overall, very clean...the paint is oxidized, but no   dents and no rust.  Car is in sound mechanical condition.  Front struts a pretty much shot.  A/C works good.  Located in San Antonio, Texas.  Asking price in 2k dollars (good price).  If interested, contact Mary at 830-981-8813.
I would buy this car, but for now, three VWs is all I can justify or find parking space for...........

Dale Witt