Re: small in car fire extinguisher

Even if you haven't done any "rewiring" yourself, it's STILL a good idea.  As
our cars get older and humidity causes corrosion in places we can't see, this
raises resistance in the connections which causes the already overstressed
wires to get even hotter and start melting insulation.  It only takes one
wire in the bundle to ignite the whole thing.  Could be something as simple
as a blower motor drawing too much current or a rarely used wiper motor to
fry an entire harness.  Next time you cruise the junkyards, look around for
fried wiring, I'm sure you'll find plenty.

Just my $.02...and, yes, I have one in each of my cars...

Tom