I am retarded!!!

HI, all

     ok, i once again got pulled over. i am rather pissed! i now have 7
points off my license, and i don't know about any other state but here in
the wonderful state of vermont we are allowed ten. i am scrred shitless and
think i need to take a breather. soo im going to the extreem and as soon as
i got home i took the valve stems out of two of my tires and hid them in my
room. hit my license and tomarrow i am having my dad cancle my insurance.
like i said i need to take a breather..  so if anyone wants my 84 JETTA GLI
please MAKE AN OFFER.. i need to start over with a new car..  well thats my
storie  you can veiw the car at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html  thank you ..

  Justin m
  84 jetta GLI(the trouble maker)