Re: small in car fire extinguisher

Enough rice comments already.  Its bad enough we have to pick apart other
cars, but come one, we're all driving the same cars here, we all have
different taste.  besides, I'm sure this is a safety issue and not a style
issue, and even if it isn't, who cares.  does everyone on this list want
their cars to look like everyone else's??  I'm not picking on you David, but
this was like that last one that snapped me.  I'm sure it was just a
sarcastic comment anyway.  So enough imposing your personal taste on others.
if you don't like clear lenses, a sticker here or there, ground effects,
seat belt pads, whatever, thats cool, I may not like those things either,
but there is no need to make anyone else feel less because they don't have
the same taste as you...

rant and rave mode off.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.