Re: small in car fire extinguisher

No offense to anyone but, I have a fire extinguisher in my car. The only
reason I bought it is 'cause my car caught on fire last summer and I didnt
have one. My neighbor was cool enough to rush out with his and save my car
(alas the hood paint was damaged). Trunk fins are one thing but I dont see
any harm in having a fire extiguisher onboard. If you own a brand new car
chances are that you will not need one.

My 1.50$

><< and big tall wings for the front and back of the car.  Did you check any
>of
>  the Honda sites?  I bet they could get you an 8" tachometer too. :)
>
>  Inquiring minds want to know
>  David Barwick >>
>

>uhhh i do believe that we had this as the topic of conversation a little
>while before. something about clear turnsignals..... hmmm....
>
>-alan hoglen
>with clear turn signals that look pretty damn good imho.
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA