Re: Someone thought my 'rocco was an Audi.

YES!!!  Sciroccos DID make it to Australia.  There are, however, only a few.
I have delt with a guy in Perth and he had a Scirocco 16v turbo.  He had a
bunch of serious piping and intercooler stuff going on.  He might race it
since he has blown up 2 ceramic turbos (unless they aren't very tough, don't
know much about turbos).  Anyway, I shipped him a whole head because parts
are VERY scarce and when he does find some he has to practically hock his
kids to buy them!!  But, since they are so scarce over there, might mean
that they were never marketed there by VW, only brought from other
countries.  Too bad, it is hard to believe that such a large country with so
many people have missed out on one of the best cars ever made!!

Dave
77 Rabbit
84 Scirocco