Re: Broken Odometer

> After removal, disassembly, and inspection, I didnt find a little cracked
> white gear. the only think I find wrong is a small, metal, 3 pronged "thing"
> just in front of the trip odometer gear. it is loose and doesnt seem to be
> connected to anything. The restet stick is also slightly broken, but
> functional. any ideas?

  try the tutorial on my website. while is seems like you've done most
everything, already, there still might be something you missed. also, as
in every case i've ever experienced, the problem isn't with the gear,
but where the rod through the main odo runs. usually it's stripped at
the main metal gear at the end which turns all the numbers.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com