Re: Rebuilding the 2.0

Jason wrote:

> On their site they boast about their 1.8 rebuilding kit, "a whopping 170
> HP" is this for real ???

When did Autoblech EVER state anything that was for real, especially when it
comes to horsepower claims?  Ever hear their schpiel about their HorRible
Tech springs??  I've heard some hilarious stories they've told customers
who've inquired about comparing those saggy turds to H&R, Eibach or Neuspeed
springs...

170 hp?  Yeah, and if my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0