16V stuff for sale

Hey Guys,
Sorry to Spam you but I really need to get rid of some left over stuff from
a 87 16V I recently parted for a Cabby conversion so here goes:
I have every piece of the body kit (red) except the driver’s side front
wheel arch and the two upper thin door strips, so both valances, the remaining
three fender arches, and the side skirts, have all hardware and screw covers.
$25 each piece, or best offer.
Central locking vacuum pump , works great $30
Full set of locks, this includes the ignition housing, both door handles,
 and the rear lock all with matching key (sorry no glove box lock) $40
Rear lock actuator $15
Fuseblock $10
Ashtray $5
Defrost and hazard switch $5 each
Instrument cluster Bezel $5
Brake Booster $20
Pedal assembly w/Razo pedal covers $30
Downipe/Cat downpipe is in bad shape, newer cat $25

I think that’s about it, if you guys need any of this stuff please send
mail, need to clean out and need the extra cash. Prices do not incude shipping
but can ship through corporate account at great savings (shipped the hatch
spoiler for $30 2nd day)

Thanks,
Dean
Dfutrell@hushmail.com
503-329-9499

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.