Re: Need somebodies @$$ kicked in PA

> Was that a lister?
> I think it is pathetic that we can't trust certain
> Scirocco listers, and
> you know who you are...

Nope - this guy wasn't a lister.  I have had great
luck dealing with other listers.  Casey Webster ships
me out a front license plate bracket, and just says
"Send me whatever you think it is worth".  So I hook
him up with a copy of the VW ETKA CD.  Both of us are
happy.  And then there is Brett Da Man and his
wonderful gauge faces... I guess I don't need to tell
y'all how easy and professional he is to deal with.

> I'm kind of glad that you brought this up...
>
> I sent out 2 customized front outer anti-swaybar
> brackets, and since I
> had dealt with him before, I didn't wait for the
> money.
> 3 days later they arrived... I know that he got
> them, because he sent an
> e-mail saying that he completely forgot about it and
> that he would send
> out $20 ASAP.

You know you can file mail-fraud charges against
people for doing this kind of thing.  I am going to
research it to see exactly what the process is, but I
think if any part of the transaction takes place using
the USPS, you can nail them if they rip you off.
Might cost more than the package is worth, but it'd
make me feel better.

Thanks for all the support.  I'll make his home
address, name and phone number public knowlege if I
don't hear from him within 5 working days.

=====
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v