Re:FW: More Dinosaurs Are The Solution To The Oil Crisis

 >""And don't let any so-called ``economists'' try to tell
 >you that foreigners pay more for gas than we do.
 >Foreigners use metric gasoline, which is sold in
 >foreign units called ``kilometers,'' plus they are
 >paying for it with foreign currencies such as the
 >``franc,'' the ``lira'' and the ``doubloon.'' So in
 >fact there is no mathematical way to tell WHAT they
 >are paying.""

Petrol(Gas) is 83p per litre here in the UK. To fill my sciroccos 55litre
tank costs £45.65 or $69.22 US
and that is only regular un-leaded (octane 95)
Super (octane 97) is 89p per litre so that is £48.95 or $74.21 US

Adam,
'86 1600GT
http://www.geocities.com/xtra_15mb/