Re: Scirocco wanted - AZ area

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:14:46 -0700 (PDT) Mark Mages <wasserbox@yahoo.com>
writes:
>I have a friend looking for a Scirocco.  He lives in
>the tucson area, but would be willing to drive to
>Mesa/pheonix/tempe metroplex to look at interesting
>options.
>
>Would like 16V, willing to pay up to 2500 for good
>specimen.

I saw this on the newsgroup-----

I'm considering selling my 82 Scirocco after 18 wonderful years.  If
your interested in seeing what a well kept Roc looks like, check out the
web page:

http://members.home.net/vulcan3/mike/vw.htm

This car looks great and runs great.  Your comments are welcome,
including letting me know what a fair price might be.

Thanks,
Mike
vulcan3@home.com

The web page has alot of detail about the car. Its not a 16V but a worthy
car nontheless.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!