Re: 16v clutch

skyrocco16v@prodigy.net writes:

<< .  what is the expected life time of a clutch?  i DO NOT ride the pedal at
all.  ok wel lany help would definatly be appreciated. >>

Checking back at my stack of service records the clutch was replaced at
55,000 miles.  I now have app 130,000 miles on the clock and it still seems
fine. I does vary greatly depending on driving style,  I very rarely do any
high rpm clutch drops, Never ride it either. And about the cable it just
sounds like it needs to be adjusted.  Not exactly sure but I think it is a
matter of spinning a nut to get it properly adjusted. peace