RE: Need somebodies @$$ kicked in PA

Hell yeah, it's gorgeous.  That's why I'm gonna kick some
serious butt at WaterFest!!!!

BTW, does anyone have 5 or 6 gallons of Rustoleum they'd want
to sell me cheap??  I might have 1 or 2 tiny little spots to
touch up.  I'm sure the judges wouldn't even notice them, but
I'm a perfectionist...

- Mark Burnham, '81 Scirocco, '95 9C1