2.0L 16V Digifant II

I bought today a 2.0L 16V 9A engine , taken off a VW Passat 1992 , Automatic transmission brought from Japan for 600$ . I will install it next week in my Scirocco 1982 , my car right now runs with a 2.0L 8V Digifant II injection , me and my freind once used the Digifant II injection system of the 8V with the 16V engine , the result was real great , ofcourse it needed a lot of modifications to the injectors lines and the distributor and ideal stablizer valve , but in the end it worked , and beleive me that Golf beated a lot of original CIS 16V Golfs , and i'll use the scirocco 1.6L close ratio gear box , and the 1.8L 16V inlet manifold , i think the result will be over 145bhp , what do you think ?

Ayham Idrees
www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/