Re: Euro parts for the List - Re: shannon's email

You'll be lucky to find much in the way of MKI stuff over here in the UK -
they virtually all turned into rust buckets long ago.  The odd one or two
you still see are usually at shows.  I've only seen two in scrapyards in the
last year - both real bangers.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8