Colorado Concour

Gang:
   This Sunday June the 11th here in Littleton our local Porsche Club with more
that a little help from many other clubs (to be noted later) are putting on the
17th Annual "Exotic Car Concour". The show is a Arapahoe Community College on
south Sante Fe just a little south of Bowles, or Littleton Blvd. The show runs
from 9 am to 2 pm, and costs 2 dollars at the gate with all proceeds going to
United Cerebral Palsy.
    Other clubs and cars to be involved are, Jaguar, MB, BMW, Audi, Masserati,
Ferrari, Corvette, Lotus, Volkswagen, and other one offs are a Bitter and a
Packard. We should have between 200 and 300 cars there. Food and a silent
auction with some outrageous stuff to bid on will be there also.

Rick Glesner
Littleton, Colorado