Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1428

>Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:16:08 -0700
>From: Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: Waterfest 2000 - Judges Wanted
>

>I'm looking for somebody else from SoCal (or anywhere else out this way) to
>tag along with back to WF.  I'm fairly certain I'm going to go, but I'd much
>prefer to have a traveling partner.. anybody interested?  There are a couple
>of ways to get there, one is to go via Rochester and hook up with Jarrett
and his clan, who is already trying hard to convince me to come,

<subliminal>
YOU MUST COME.

MUST.

YOU MUST.

COME TO WATERFEST.
</subliminal>

If anyone is interested in coming via Rochester, check flying to
Rochester, NY (ROC) or Buffalo (BUF).  Or certainly driving.  I think
we might have room for 3 others in our cars (Mike?  You have a free
seat?)

We'll be heading down to WF on Saturday the 29th (it's about 5 hrs
from here) and back on Monday the 1st.

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |