You people are sick!

I just had to say I had a great time at the curse-in (yeah I know it says curse and not cruise).  That was really a total blast.  I thought I was the only sicko out there that loved my rocco, but you are all a bunch of nuts.

I think that's terrific.  Also, just being in the company of such a collection of fine automobiles and enthusiastic owners has got me totally psyched about mods to my rocco.  I don't have the time to do too much myself but I think I could sink some serious cash into that little ride over the next year or two.

Thanx Dawn and the rest of the listers out there.