Re: cincy was a blast!!

> Daun you are da man!!

Daun's got the hook up, that's fo sho!

>   cincy was a blast, I think with as many rocco
> owners as showed up we had
> a good representation of damn near every known
> dysfunction, including a few
> new ones!.

No question about that, ya fluffy motherfucker!

> just want to thank all the cool pepole, those who
> liked me, and those that
> ran screaming from me.

Yeah, Josh, you we're wacked out, that's for sure
also. But yer car is the bombshit! No question! Even
thought you need some sort of Anal Probing/Hook on a
stick type substance to open the door. Now that is
botch.

> was insane running from rochester to cincy with
> Brett S, Mike L, da Botch,
> and everybodys favorite co-pilot Jim J..
> I cant wait till next year....though I hear Daun is
> moving so that I cant
> find the new location!

I'm already counting the days. And as far as me being
botch is concerned...

No argument there. Just check the windsheild.

> scirocco owners rock!
> vw owners rock!
> Dauns place rocks!

Right on!

> HAVE YOU BEATEN YOUR MCDONALDS MANAGER TODAY????????
> (MAD)Josh
> 87 16v seidl

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FUCKIN' EGG MCMUFFIN???!?!
FUCK MCDONALDS!!!

Classic shit.

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)