Doug and Kathy are back from the world tour and all the "junk yard stuff" made it home too. : )

We just got back from Roadstar (Europe) and New Dimensions today.
ND was great as you all know. I drove home from ND and slept for 3 hours and
then flew to Germany. Roadstar was unbelievable!!
All the Euro listers had a great time thanks to our great friends Dirk &
Tina .
This year's Roadstar was the first .org super international Scirocco meet.
It has been a long trip so I will keep this short. Thanks for all the fun.
I will be showing movies soon. I had soo much fun!!!

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed